Monday, April 15, 2013

real beauty sketches

I know it's been awhile since I last posted. I promise I will get a real post up soon, but until then, here is a video a few of my friends have been posting. Awhile back I wrote a guest post on beauty over at The Things That Make Us Tick. This is the newest video from Dove and quite possibly my favorite yet. Enjoy!


"Women are their own worst beauty critics. Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful. At Dove, we are committed to creating a world where beauty is a source of confidence, not anxiety. So, we decided to conduct a compelling social experiment that explores how women view their own beauty in contrast to what others see."

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this on fb and watched it and immediately thought of your blog post! Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete