Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 things: about me

I like to get to know people. And I like to be known.

So if you are like me and you like to know all the little details of a person, you are in luck because I am about to spill the beans. Or maybe just drop a few.

1. I love lists. If I can get away with writing something in list form I will.

2. There are two things I have longed for consistently since I was 15: a saint bernard and a Jeep wrangler. 

3. I probably drink more coffee than you.

4. I probably like Celine Dion more than you.

4a. Unexplained Dion love aside, I have a big time love affair with music. I'm a bit of a jukebox and I'm always looking for new tunes.

5. I graduated from Kent State with a degree in Visual Communication Design (which is fancy for graphic design and illustration), but I've been an artist since I was young. The media doesn't matter, I love it all.

6. I'm a type nerd. I will comment on the fonts around me. Ignore me. 

7. I have been to over 50 concerts in my life. I lost count a long time ago.

8. I'm the least picky eater ever, but grilled cheese is my weakness. 

9.  I collect spoons from the places I travel. I struggled finding one in Colorado, but Denver came through.

10. I come from a larger family who notoriously can't take a decent picture:




the one that started the curse:



Have a blessed day everyone!

In Love,
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment