Sunday, March 17, 2013

weekend phone dump

Today I tried to snap a photo on my phone and I received that all-too-frequent alert "Can't take photo. No room in camera roll." Oops. My picture taking obsession wins again. It's been a busy couple of months. Take a look:


1. Exploring Cincinnati, mini-van style.

2. Some intense arcade playing on the road.

3. Oreo cake balls make our staff team crazy!

4. Campus shenanigans with the four oldest Elmores.

5. My favorite two-year old.

6. Roadtrip home from Kentucky...a little loopy after no sleep!

7. Putting the finishing touches on some wedding invitations.

8. An afternoon at home.

9 "Do not push the button." Quickest way to get me to push a button.

10. Our beastly staff men moving one of the largest La-Z-Boys I have ever seen.

11. Discovered a new favorite restaurant, Newdle Bar.

12. Spotted: Sydney's tiny pink bow peeking out from behind her computer.

13. One of my favorite parts of Cleveland.

14. Marlena (of Milo Greene)'s super-rad jacket.

15. Mirror pics. No shame. 

16. A little leprechaun baking me some cupcakes. 

---

These next couple months will be just as full, if not more so. I am excited to be leaving Thursday to spend 10 days with my grandma in San Francisco, one of my favorite cities in the world. The weekend after I return is our regional staff retreat followed by a few weeks of wrapping things up on campus and another road trip to Oxford. Then it's off to Colorado Springs for my third EDGE summit. Where the heck is time going???

But for today, I am resting at home with my family. My dad cooked us a traditional Irish dinner and my seven-year-old brother taught me how to play "silly basketball." Which is basically the same as regular basketball, except you are allowed to hit each other in the face. And most importantly, it is now time for Shamrock Shakes...Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment