Sunday, January 20, 2013

weekend phone dump

It's true, I have a small photo-taking obsession. Here are nine reasons I got out my phone this week:


1. Awesome W Market St houses. On the way home from a friend's house in Akron this week, I pulled off into a neighborhood and walked along the brick streets taking pictures of homes I wouldn't mind living in. Until I started to feel creepy and got back in my car

2. Molly's  Christmas coupon from her younger brother. It reads: "This coupon gives you one free day with Sam Mckee. He will have to do whatever you want and he can't say no. Unless he has to work."

3. Angel Falls Coffee never fails to look like a movie set. Met a student for dinner at Aladdin's a few buildings down. Seriously hard to pass up the cake.

4. I got to babysit this angel out of the blue. First of all, one year olds are awesome. Second of all, look how much joy is in that little baby. Total blessing getting to hang out with her and her big brother.

5. Sister time and (real) camera time. Bliss.

6. Dat sky. I'm going to be a total hipster here and say "no filter."

7. Mini freak out in the mug section of Target. I may be biased (due to my serious love for mugs) but honestly these were so cute I thought I might pass out. Also, $4.99 seems like such a good deal until you multiply it by 20. Now accepting donations.

8. My family has a new kitten who is legitimately insane. The fact that she likes to be carried around like this is only one of the examples. 

9. Gabe being a sneak at staff meeting. I haven't trusted him since he tried to bite my toe off.

-

Should I be worried that two of these involved cats? Nah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment